As the young generation who is ready to take over the rapidly developing world, it is vital to have an innovative mindset and the ability to adjust to any given
Department of Computing & Information Systems
- Association of Computing & Information Systems Students (ACISS) is the student’s society of the Department of Computing & Information Systems which was established in 2006. It provides a knowledge-sharing platform for theory, practice, and application of computer science and information technology. The ACISS aims to provide inspiration and collaboration in computing and Information Systems in the University premises. ACISS successfully organizes the activities such as coding competitions, seminars, and recreational events. Our goal here is to create a professional graduate who is armed with complete knowledge in computing & Information systems.
- Inculcate mutual collaboration among the computing students.
- Create professional graduates in the computing field.
- Enhance the practical knowledge of the undergraduates.
- Combine recreation with learning activities.
Society Members 2017/2018 academic year