Thank you to all participants of the OASIS Game Zone event! Your enthusiasm and skill made it a resounding success. Special thanks to the organizing
Department of Computing & Information Systems
- Association of Computing & Information Systems Students (ACISS) is the student’s society of the Department of Computing & Information Systems which was established in 2006. It provides a knowledge-sharing platform for theory, practice, and application of computer science and information technology. The ACISS aims to provide inspiration and collaboration in computing and Information Systems in the University premises. ACISS successfully organizes the activities such as coding competitions, seminars, and recreational events. Our goal here is to create a professional graduate who is armed with complete knowledge in computing & Information systems.
- Inculcate mutual collaboration among the computing students.
- Create professional graduates in the computing field.
- Enhance the practical knowledge of the undergraduates.
- Combine recreation with learning activities.
Society Members 2019/2020 academic year
Industrial Visit to IFS Sri Lanka: A Fruitful Journey for Applied Sciences Students of Wayamba University
The Industrial visit to IFS Sri Lanka by the students of the Faculty of Applied Sciences of Wayamba University was a well-organized and impactful experience.
𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝙎𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙢 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙊𝙥𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙊𝙥𝙨, 𝙎𝙍𝙀, 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙊𝙥𝙨? 🤔 𝙎𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙢 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙊𝙥𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙊𝙥𝙨, 𝙎𝙍𝙀, 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙊𝙥𝙨 ⚡️ That will be the most anticipated day
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦’𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦. 𝘈 𝘸𝘦𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘯 “𝗚𝗜𝗧 – 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺” 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝙋𝙄𝙔𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙐𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙧(𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘)
The ‘Awareness Session’ on ‘Career Opportunities in IT Industry’ was successfully conducted by the Association of Computing & Information Systems Students (ACISS)
The ‘Awareness Session’ on ‘Career Opportunities in IT Industry’ was successfully conducted by the Association of Computing & Information Systems Students (ACISS) of the Faculty