Mrs. W. M. L. N. Wanninayake
BSc. (Hons) in Computer Science (Peradeniya), MSc. in Computer Science (Peradeniya)
- Machine learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Digital Image Processing
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Lecturer/Consultant, Course Director of Diploma in Software Engineering and Course Director of
Higher National Diploma in Software Engineering at School of Computing, National Institute of
Business Management (April 2014 – September 2021)
- Trainee Business Solutions Engineer at hSenid Mobile Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. (October 2013 – March
- Master of Science Merit Scholarships Award, MSc. in Computer Science (2015/16)
- Wanninayake, W. M. L. N., Nawarathna, R. D., & Kodituwakku, S. R. (2019). A Model to Detect Malfunctions of an Automobile Engine and to Recommend Actions Using Gas Emission Data. Proceedings of the Postgraduate Institute of Science Research Congress: vol. 6. ICT, Mathematics & Statistics (pp. 65). Postgraduate Institute of Science, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
- Member of Program Committee, ASBIRES 2021, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka.
- Member of Computer Society of University of Peradeniya – CSUP (2009-2014)