Department of Industrial Management
A commerce component of Business Administration and Management with industrial focus to integrate the people, material and energy in productive ways.
- Management plays a vital role stringent competition in the modern organizations amidst globalization and digitalization.
- Industrial Management in the Applied Sciences background provides better analytical knowledge and hands on experience for our graduates to make calculated decisions in a working environment.
- Production, Operations and Quality Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Management of Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Structured System Analysis & Design Methodology
- Management Information System
- Industrial & Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Job opportunities in a vast range of industries including, Banking and Finance, Data Analytics, Apparel and other manufacturing sectors as well as academic careers.
- Ability of making your own paper publications through research and project outcomes.
- A foundation to pursue further into postgraduate education through the Industrial Management basis.
- No management prerequisites are expected from the 1st year students in enrolling to the Department.
- Bachelor of Science (Special) in Industrial Management
- Bachelor of Science (Joint Major) with Industrial Management
- A component in Bachelor of Science (General) Degree
- Hands on experience through industrial training, industry based research projects, workshops and filed visits.
- Enhance leadership qualities through the extra-curricular work pioneered by the Department such as Association of Industrial Management Science Students (AIMSS).
- Opportunities to network with the industrialists and graduates.