This is to inform that Academic Activities of Level 3 of the Degree Programs will resume as follows.
Students’ attention is drawn to the following:
- Level 3 students who have been provided with Hostel facilities will be allowed into the Hostels on 14th February.
- Students are required to fill in the Student Data Sheet and submit it to Wardens on admission to the Hostels. (Student Data sheet will be published on the Web)
- Students are also required to bring a letter from the relevant Grama Niladhari Officer stating whether the student was under quarantine during the one month period from January 10th 2021, and submit it to the
- Students’ movement within the University will be restricted. Students are strongly advised not to go out of the University premises during the above period.
- Students are strongly advised to strictly follow the Covid-19 prevention guidelines ( to be published on the Web).
- Students are expected to behave responsibly.
- Students are required to leave the Hostels soon after sitting for the final examination paper of the Semester II Practical Examination.
Dean/ Faculty of Applied Sciences