Dr. G.V.R.K. Vithanage
B.Sc. (Hons)(Kelaniya), M.Sc. (Texas Tech), Ph.D. (Texas Tech)
- B.Sc.(Hons) Mathematics(Special), University of Kelaniya Sri Lanka
- M.Sc. Mathematics, Texas Tech University, USA
- Ph.D. Mathematics, Texas Tech University, USA
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Dynamical Systems
- Mathematical Biology
- HILDEBRAND MATHEMATICS SCHOLAR, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Texas Tech University, USA-2022
- Provost Fellowship, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship, Texas Tech University, USA
- Create Possible Scholarship Award, Texas Tech University, USA
- A member of American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- A member of Society for Mathematical Biology
- Graduate Part Time Instructor, Texas Tech University, USA(2018-2021)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Texas Tech University, USA(2017-2018)
- Temporary Tutor, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka(2016-2017)
- Temporary Tutor, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.(2016)
- Optimal Immunotherapy of Oncolytic Viruses and Adopted Cell Transfer in Cancer Treatment, G. V. R. K. Vithanage, Sophia R-J Jang, 2022, Volume 19, 140-150, WSEAS Transactions on Biology and Biomedicine.
- Bistability in a model of tumor immune system interactions with an oncolytic viral therapy. G.V.R.K. Vithanage, Hsiu Chuan Wei, Sophia R-J Jang, 2022, Volume 19, Issue 2:1559-1587.AMIS Press.
- G.V.R.K. Vithanage, K.D.W.J. Katugampola, A Cosmological Model for the Inflationary Universe (Using new boundary conditions), International Postgraduate research Conference 2016, University of Kelaniya.
- G.V.R.K. Vithanage, K.D.W.J. Katugampola, Cosmological Model to evaluate the present radius and density of the oscillating universe. Peradeniya university International research sessions 2016 (ipurse 2016).
- Jayasinghe WJMLP, Vithanage GVRK and Piyadasa RAD, Anomalous absorption of deuteron partial waves by nuclear optical potential, Wayamba University International Conference 2016.
- RAD Piyadasa, GVRK Vithanage, The simplest proof of Fermat’s Last Theorem, International Postgraduate research Conference 2016, University of Kelaniya.