Mr. K.K.C.S Kiriella
B.Sc. Engineering Honours in Electrical Engineering (UoM), M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (UoM)
- Electrical Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Introduction to Semiconductors
- General Physics
- Power Electronic Converters
- Motor Drives
- Control Systems
- Finite Element Analysis
- Renewable Energy
Chandika Kiriella and Nirmana Kulasooriya, “A Low Cost Three Phase Induction Motor Drive for Single Phase Fed Industries”, International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Energy Technologies, 20-22 July 2022.
K. C. S. Kiriella, W. L. T. Peiris, W. H. A. Samarakoon, K. T. A. B. Samarasinghe, W. D. A. S. Wijayapala, and M. P. Dias, “The Relationship between Economic Growth and Electricity Consumption in Sri Lanka,” Journal of Economics, Business and Management vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 235-240, 2020.
- Associate Member, IESL (Institute of Engineers Sri Lanka).
- Associate Engineer, ECSL (Engineering Council, Sri Lanka).